As a highly experienced fatigue expert, Clinton will be instrumental in improving the safety, health and performance of your organization through his training programs.
ONE YEAR WARRANTY ON ALL TRAINING
All of Clinton’s training comes with a One-Year Warranty!
If you need support of any kind related to the training, Clinton will provide it absolutely free!
Questions – Clarifications – Pointers?
Clinton will happily help you out.
Contact Clinton today to take advantage of your One-Year Warranty.
Need a fatigue course at your office? It’s easier than you think. Courses can be delivered as an “in-service” at your location anywhere in the world to groups of eight or more.
A Sampling of the In-House Training Clinton Provides:
- Investigating Human Fatigue Factors
- Fatigue Risk Management for Managers & Safety Stakeholders
- Fatigue Risk Management for Workers
- Adapting to Shift-work Worker Program
- Adapting to Shift-work Family Program
- Best Practices for Developing and Maintaining Fatigue Risk Management Systems
- Sleep Disorders and their Impact on Safety and Performance
- Improving Corporate Creativity by Leveraging REM Sleep
- Designing the Sleep Environment to Optimize Performance
- Best Practices for Shift Scheduling using Bio-Mathematical Modelling
- Accident-Incident Investigator Training Program
Clinton delivers open registration training throughout the year at various international locations.
The next open course is Fatigue Risk Management for Managers & Safety Stakeholders.
June 12-13, 2018 in Montreal.