When you routinely experience your optimal sleep, you perform better. The National Sleep Foundation says you:
- Recover more quickly from distractions
- Prevent burnout
- Make better decisions
- Improve your memory, and
- Make less mistakes
Recent research even shows that if you get better sleep, you also enjoy life more because you experience higher life satisfaction and more positive emotional experiences.
Why not give yourself the gift that keeps on giving this holiday season? Here is a handy list of articles that will bring you closer to the gift of sleep:
- New Year’s Eve Sleep
- Anchor Your Sleep to Stay Healthy
- Effective Ways to Control Snoring
- Stimulus Control for Better Sleep
- Sleep Restriction Therapy for Better Sleep
- CPAP Tips – Making Your CPAP Experience a Positive One
- Sleep Hygiene – Great Tips to Sleep Through the Stress
- Exercise and Sleep – “Working Out” a Way to Get a Good Sleep
- Bright Light Therapy – Feel Like it’s Summer All Year Long
- 7 Steps to a Better Nap
Happy Holidays & Sleep Well in 2017!
 National Sleep Foundation, How Sleep Can Help You Be More Productive at Work
 Jackowska, M., Ronaldson, A., Brown, J., & Steptoe, A. (2016). Biological and psychological correlates of self-reported and objective sleep measures. Journal of Psychosomatic Research, 84, 52-55.